Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Emotional

I've been very emotional recently, showing my characteristics as a Cancerian. Frustrated about studies, neither failure nor success cheers me up; tangled on some matters, sensitive about any little ripple, at the same time scared of over-acting to hurt people and myself. My hot temper is emerging, unsatisfied with myself and everything around me, have no idea what I can do to fix it, instead, I'm only like an ant on a hot pan, full of anxiety.

I'm just too eager to figure out something due to lack of confidence and my blindness of being involved inside this matter. I need a sign, an indication, to tell me what to do. I can't even see the situation clearly by myself, overwhelmed by my stupid emotions. Feels like I'm going to be devoured by a blackhole or something. It sucks me in, I'm falling, like dropping inside a whirlpool. Turns around and around, it seems I'm moving however never will I reach the end as there is no end...

Study is like sailing on Pacific Ocean without a compas. No direction, no aim, no captain, no sailor, no steering steel...sounds scary, but this is exactly how I feel now. Again, the word "feel", I'm being emotional again. I'm only sure about one thing, frustrations never end...

No comments:

Post a Comment